Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcomee!!

My name is Tiffany, and I am starting my blog :) I'll start with telling you a little bit about myself. I am a student at Washington-Lee High. I live with my parents, Natalie, and my step father, Lyle. I also live with my 5 brothers and sisters. I have 1 older step sister, she doesn't live at home with me, she lives with her mother. Then I have 3 younger siblings: Julie, my little sister, is 14; my little brothers, Spencer (11) and Brandon ( 20 mo. )



My brother Spencer, was born with Autism. Although, sometimes its a struggle, he is one the greatest blessing in my life. Another big part of my life is my religion. I was born into this world as a Latter-Day-Saint (the Mormons). It really is the greatest, true church, ever. It also takes up alot of time. Each day begins with Sunday school, or seminary. [Church before school to study the scriptures (the bible/book of mormon). ] Then, every tuesday night, is filled with fun activites with people my age. Its sortof like youth group... but for mormons. Anyway my life is full of fun suprises, and fun times. Im happy to be able to blog about it. :]

1 comment:

becky said...

Tiffany,

I love this new blog! You're adorable and I'm so proud of the amazing woman that you are!

xoxo